Thank you for visiting our website and reading its materials. Please note, that access to, use of or downloading and submitting of information, software, files or images (collectively ‘the Materials’) from this web site is subject to the terms and conditions below.
This web site contains information that is a property of DataByte Group Pty Ltd. We keep all the rights on that materials, which are placed on a website for your convenience. Information on this website is provided “as is”, without any additional support or warranty. DataByte Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for any possible problems or losses in case of using this information for any purpose.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The Materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright law.
You will not use this web site for, or to encourage, any unlawful purpose; nor post or transmit on the web site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in certain country); nor will you post or transmit on the web site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable Material. You confirm that you will not post or transmit on the web site any Material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the web site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the web site by spamming or flooding it. You will not use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this web site.
- Use License
- The Material in this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download the Materials for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the Materials;
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- transfer the Materials to another person or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DataByte Group Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to DataByte Group Pty Ltd through this site (together, the “Submission”) will forever be the property of DataByte Group Pty Ltd. DataByte Group Pty Ltd will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential and will not be liable for any ideas for its business and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future DataByte Group Pty Ltd operations. Without limitation, DataByte Group Pty Ltd will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Except as noted below in this paragraph, DataByte Group Pty Ltd will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not DataByte Group Pty Ltd have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
- The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. DataByte Group Pty Ltd may make changes or improvements at any time. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. DATABYTE GROUP PTY LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DATABYTE GROUP PTY LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. DATABYTE GROUP PTY LTD DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT DATABYTE GROUP PTY LTD) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
- This website contains downloadable Materials as well as links to external sites. DataByte Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such downloadable Materials or external sites.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Unless specified otherwise, any information you submit in connection with this web site shall be considered as non-confidential. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information. By supplying such information, you give DataByte Group Pty Ltd the right to use it on an unrestricted basis. We do not require any ‘sensitive’ data in our online recruitment process. We therefore kindly request you not to communicate any personal details revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sex life, litigation or judicial convictions. If you nevertheless provide us with such sensitive data, you agree that we may process it for our recruitment purposes.
- In no event shall DataByte Group Pty Ltd or its affiliates or partners be liable for any damages (including, including but not limited to, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials on web site, even if DataByte Group Pty Ltd or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. DataByte Group Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
- We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DataByte Group Pty Ltd of the web site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
- Any claim relating to this web site or Materials shall be governed by the Australian law.